Awareness Training Program Available
Today, your employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks. Old-school Security Awareness Training doesn’t hack it anymore. More than ever, your users are the weak link in your network security.See a one-on-one product demonstration of the innovative ATC'a Security Awareness Training Platform. In this live demo we will show you how you can:
- Send Simulated Phishing tests to your users and manage the Phish-prone percentage of employees.
- Roll out Training Campaigns for all users (or groups) with follow-up emails to “nudge” users who are incomplete on the training.
- Point-of-failure training auto-enrollment.
- Use our Phish Alert Button for Outlook so employees can report phishing attacks.
- Get Advanced Reporting to watch your Phish-prone percentage drop, with great ROI.
Today, new-school security awareness training is a must if you want to protect your network against ransomware, CEO Fraud and other social engineering attacks. Employees are exposed to sophisticated (spear) phishing attacks and need to spot the Red Flags related to suspicious emails. You can create a "human firewall" that is actually very effective in spotting and reporting phishing attacks if your security awareness training is not just a yearly training but includes monthly simulated phishing attacks which keeps your users on their toes with security top of mind.